Groups

LOL What has this website done to me!

My dad recorded GMTV for me this morning and there was that dude from MSE with all the codes n best deals on, my dad said he recorded it for me so i knew where to get all the codes from and stuff. So anyways he starts to play it and the the first one he mentions is pizza hut so straight away i say 50% off pizza hut when you spend £30, then another one was £10 off £75 at asos, so i said yer its steallater, my dad was shocked lol
    Then the top deals about them itunes gfitcards am saying them before him.

i spend to much time on this website

8 Comments

lol :-D

Me too. My friends don't even bother looking anymore, they just text me!!

Original Poster

I'm like a walking deals person i will go shopping with my mate n she will be like o0o0o thats cheap and i am like not if you go online and use the 10% off !

Hehe ! x

ha ha - proper Manc ain't ya

hehe i know i am the same lol everyone comes to me saying do you know any codes etc and my sister in law is forever buying stuff and her mum is like i told you you should ask claire first lol.

Original Poster

arcangel111;7173445

ha ha - proper Manc ain't ya

Yes, My good Sir x

Original Poster

xbecky07x;7173721

Yes, My good Sir x

Well wiganerrr :P x:thumbsup:

Banned

xbecky07x;7173721

Yes, My good Sir x

xbecky07x;7173729

Well wiganerrr :P x:thumbsup:

^^^ lol

I was rather cheeky the last time I was in game, sales staff in there are t***s tho
    selling a few ps3 games at £30ish I said I'm alright can pick those up for sub £20 now, tekken6 and nfs shift, lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay512
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764333

See more discussions