LOL, who's watching Jeremy Kyle?

15 replies
Found 15th Sep 2010
Well I was just channel hopping and WOAH!

My brother's ex is on it LOL
Glad he got away from that one

1. Misc
  2. Watch
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Watch
15 Comments

Think most of us are at work...

Banned

cw9652

Think most of us are at work...

Not me

Original Poster

oh, well I've just been laid off.

Anyway I guess it was more entertaining when it's someone you know

nor me - which one is she - i've just watched 5 mins before getting fed up with the shouting ...........

Original Poster

lucerysmum

nor me - which one is she - i've just watched 5 mins before getting fed … nor me - which one is she - i've just watched 5 mins before getting fed up with the shouting ...........

Charmaine

I think she's back on later with a lie detector thing

niminator

Charmaine I think she's back on later with a lie detector thing

thats the bit i saw - she said her fella was beating her up - and he said he wasn't ?

Original Poster

lucerysmum

thats the bit i saw - she said her fella was beating her up - and he said … thats the bit i saw - she said her fella was beating her up - and he said he wasn't ?

Well from mine and my bro's experience, she's a lier and a cheater and she got my brother beaten up by one of her previous boyfriends before him.

Banned

niminator

Well from mine and my bro's experience, she's a lier and a cheater and … Well from mine and my bro's experience, she's a lier and a cheater and she got my brother beaten up by one of her previous boyfriends before him.

Nice lady.

niminator

Well from mine and my bro's experience, she's a lier and a cheater and … Well from mine and my bro's experience, she's a lier and a cheater and she got my brother beaten up by one of her previous boyfriends before him.

flippin' 'eck ... and i was feeling sorry for her ... just shows ya doesn't it ! Hope he's happier now - and you're sky+-ing it for him !

Original Poster

lucerysmum

flippin' 'eck ... and i was feeling sorry for her ... just shows ya … flippin' 'eck ... and i was feeling sorry for her ... just shows ya doesn't it ! Hope he's happier now - and you're sky+-ing it for him !

No, he's was watching it too X) He just burst out laughing when I told him to turn the channel over and he seen it.

He's still awry about going out but yeah, he's better off

I think the clue was she is called "Charmaine" !!

cdm22

I think the clue was she is called "Charmaine" !!

hahahahahaha!

i lold hard!

Banned

Katie Price is on X)

I just turned over, quickly turned back again, YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is one scary mary.

nikkib123

I just turned over, quickly turned back again, … I just turned over, quickly turned back again, YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She is one scary mary.

Lol yeah was thinking that myself!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21110
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2642
    3. Add one, leave one game54415456
    4. word association Game74244930

See more discussions