Groups
    EXPIRED

Lola- Marc Jacobs- I would LOVE a deal if anyone can help????

Hey fellow hotukdealers!!!

I seek the help of someone with knowledge of a bargain! It's my girlfriends birthday coming up shortly and I have a far-too-long list of things to buy her, and unfortunately she has a taste for designer brands! Therefore, to keep the damage to my wallet to a vaguely acceptable level, I was hoping someone could recommend the best possible price on Lola-Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum. I would like to get EITHER the 50ml bottle OR the gift set box (available in Debenhams etc.).

I think I'm generally pretty good at finding the best price but I am struggling to get anything off the RRP- the best price I can find for the 50ml is around £40 and the best price for the gift set £50 delivered.

I'd be eternally gratefuly if anyone could save me a few quid!

Incidentally, the other things I am committed to buying include Ted Baker and Karen Millen clothes (dresses/bags/heels etc.) so if anyone knows any great deals on those too, I will hit your rep button until my fingers bleed! (yes, I know it only works once, but you get my sentiment).

Thanks so much to you all for saving me from bankruptcy whilst keeping a special girl happy. I await some (hopefully) good willed banter as well as (hopefully) some good advice- I deserve it!

Please forgive me if I bump this if needs be!

5 Comments

fragrancedirect.co.uk/Mar…2_4

This is the cheapest you will get it unless you go on ebay. I know I looked for ages before I bought at Debenhams with 10% off a few weeks ago.

keystrokes;8289198

http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/Marc-Jacobs/Marc-Jacobs-Lola-Eau-deParfum-Spray-50ml/invt/0023577?source=122_4This is the cheapest you will get it unless you go on ebay. I know I looked for ages before I bought at Debenhams with 10% off a few weeks ago.

I agree.
    Don't forget to go through Quidco/Topcashback to save a bit more!

Agree about Teds Shed for Ted Baker, or otherwise are you anywhere near a Ted Baker outlet store. I have visited one of their outlet shops at MacArthur Glen - some good deals to be had there...

any one seen it on offer?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Turning off Best Offer on Ebay Buy It Now listings.11
    2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?48
    3. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?45
    4. Anyone tried the Tyrells website for the mini competition?33

See more discussions