Groups
    EXPIRED

London

I'm going to London this weekend.
    Could anyone advise me of any deals for while I'm there please?

I got myself a Taste London card, so I'm fine for eating out.
    I'm after deals on touristy things like the London Eye and things like that.

Not been to London before so if anyone could advise of any good places/things to check out it'd be much appreciated. Also where's the best area for a good ngiht out, pubs and clubs ect.

10 Comments

Covent Garden def for going out, but it gets really busy!

daysoutguide.co.uk/
    loads of 2 for 1 offers here if you are travelling by train, having said that I have used these before and have never been asked to produce my train tickets

make sure you get a oyster card! otherwise it's going to be expensive!

theoriginaltour.com/ - Open top bus that takes you around london. You can get on and off as much as you want for 24 hours and you get a free river cruise too

If you havent been to london it will show you all the sites you will want to see and you can get off and spend as much time as you want there, before getting back on the bus later

Cheaper if you book online in advance.

Original Poster

Those 2 for 1 offers will be extremely handy, thanks a lot!

We're just stopping over for 1 night but pretty much spending 2 days in London. Any idea how much we would rougly need on an Oyster Card each? I've got no idea how much we'll be using the tube and busses if I'm honest.

i think its £6.30 each day for day travelcard.

Original Poster

Oh, that's pretty good. Excellent, thanks.

pipsqueak;8571269

http://www.daysoutguide.co.uk/loads of 2 for 1 offers here if you are … http://www.daysoutguide.co.uk/loads of 2 for 1 offers here if you are travelling by train, having said that I have used these before and have never been asked to produce my train tickets

If you follow this link the first offer you see is for the London Eye and you will be asked to produce your train tickets at the Eye ticket office. As you say - most of the other offers you arent asked but the London Eye is quite strict about this.

I would recommend the Stockpot in Old Compton Street for something to eat. You get good old fashion fare - two courses for about £6. Service is also quick.

You can book a flight on the London Eye (online) for £10 per person.

londoneye.com/Tic…spx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …714
      2. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?11
      3. Freesat - Dave1117
      4. Speccing a gaming pc410

See more discussions