London attractions

Found 5th Aug
Hi everyone

I have family coming to visit London and they wanted tips on where to visit with the best possible price. Additionally, they have kids so I am sure most of the excursions have an 'express queue' option, you pay more I believe but the family is willing to go down this route to maximise time in london.

Is there any sound advice from londonders on where to go, what websites to use for booking and the best possible advice?

Any advice / comments appreciated.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
The London Pass might interest you, if you're visiting the places featured in the time frame covered by the pass.
londonpass.com

I recently did the Paris version and it did work out cheaper as all Underground/Tube rides were included.
Megabus.com for tour around London from £1, Sky Garden book in advance for free, 241 daysoutguide if you have a rail ticket for lots of attractions in London
Depending on ages London eye is good as it has shrek adventures, london dungeon ands London aquarium right next too each other
There's also madam tussauds. I would highly recommend a day at natural history museum and science museum which again are next to each other. There's the british museum too which is really nice all these are totally free too.
A trip on the orbit in stratford queen Elizabeth park in Stratford which is a really high viewing platform with a super long slide right next to westfield Stratford shopping centre.
The Emirates cable car people seem to enjoy but I've not been myself
Emirates cable car great fun and value for money but only if you’re in the area anyway. My top tip is Greenwich
Personally I would avoid Madame Tussaud’s at all cost! The price and queues make it totally not worth it IMO. Covent garden is a lovely place with lots of child friendly street entertainers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants