Groups
    EXPIRED

London Attractions

My boyfriend and i are going to london in June for weekend and am looking special offers hotel, theatre, madame tussards etc. I have never been before so don't know where to get best deals

Any advice please?

10 Comments

Go to [url]www.londontown.com[/url] its a great website i booked one of the ghost walks off there its cheaper to book on line and it was a good night. also if you are traveling ny train go onto the national rail web page i thinks its [url]www.nationalrail.co.uk[/url] there are usually great 2 for 1 deals there hope this helps

why dont you phone or email the tourist info centre iv always found them helpful
    they have info on deals to attractions/accomandation

Original Poster

thank you all for your help - got some great tips

Premier Inn did some good offers last year i.e room and family pass to legoland £120, we went last year but not available online had to ring hotel direct. good luck

Camden Market is always decent!

Forgot to say you cnat go wrong with travel lodge its basic but clean and a cheap price so check out the prices london farringdon, london kings cross are the 2 i've stayed at.

flee222222;4744033

Forgot to say you cnat go wrong with travel lodge its basic but clean and … Forgot to say you cnat go wrong with travel lodge its basic but clean and a cheap price so check out the prices london farringdon, london kings cross are the 2 i've stayed at.

Agreed - stayed at both of these on the £19 room promotion recently

go on to time out magazine website they have 70 things to do in london places hidden really interesting
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv814
      2. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      3. Mountain bike £200-£30033
      4. Music download22

See more discussions