Groups
    EXPIRED

London Attractions?

Hi all... off to the big smoke next weekend for the Diana concert... spending all day Saturday there and staying over... 4 adults... wot do you recommend we do apart from drink beer?:thumbsup:

12 Comments

All depends on what you might like...

See a show?

Get on the London eye?

Visit one of the museums - they are all free nowadays.

Be good, Dio :thumbsup:

[SIZE=2]If going by train, get 2 for 1 London attractions booklet at the station:thumbsup: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]]http//ww…uk/[/SIZE]

Banned

london eye for sure followed by the Imax which is a ten minute walk away

Original Poster

thanks everyone

soho:whistling:

Cool. Im looking for some too just booked the £1 room on Hoxton. Gonna be there this July.

You can get a London Pass for about £40 that gets you into most London atrractions, restaurants etc for free, and you can q jump with it. I think if you google London Pass it should just pop up.

Original Poster

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]][COLOR=#800080]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ccqlFXpiHI4[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=navy]Booked the theatre... This is the guy we are going to see on Saturday[COLOR=navy] performing Bring Him Home from Les Miserables[/COLOR]… check this out![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

If you want somewhere to eat then try toptable.co.uk/

It has many offers for 50% or other special deals and you can search by location, price, type of food, and see sample menus and reviews

The girls probably know that it's sale time & they might want to head up to Oxford Street

You could always compromise & go to Covent Garden instead where the street performers are usually entertaining (weather permitting):roll:

Original Poster

cheers for all your requests... setting off early to get to the big smoke for 9am... leave bags at hotel and then off we go...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men12
      2. Phone "Upgrade"36
      3. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions