London central late lunch

Posted 28th Feb
gonna stay in London on one Sunday soon and won't be eating till 8, I am wondering if anyone knows place's that does food about 7.30,8, near sky garden area .

about 20 a meal prices,
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
Are you looking for a restaurant? Or a cafe? Or a Fast Food place?
Do you want to eat posh? Or egg & chips?
Will you be on your own? Or in a party of 50?
cis_groupie28/02/2020 20:14

Are you looking for a restaurant? Or a cafe? Or a Fast Food place?Do you …Are you looking for a restaurant? Or a cafe? Or a Fast Food place?Do you want to eat posh? Or egg & chips?Will you be on your own? Or in a party of 50?

only two of us, a nice restaurant or bar, posh be nice but looking at prices around 20 a meal.
Blacklock - City if you like meat.

It's going to cost you more tan £20 a meal, but it's reasonable and I've always experienced good service with friendly staff. Realistically £20ph and posh don't go hand in glove in London. However you'll eat well there and I like the environment.
Have a look at the Ship - it's a pub next door, in Talbot Court. It's tucked out of the way so it's not overrun with tourists. And the food is good (& well priced).

nicholsonspubs.co.uk/res…don
Pricklerickle28/02/2020 20:22

only two of us, a nice restaurant or bar, posh be nice but looking at …only two of us, a nice restaurant or bar, posh be nice but looking at prices around 20 a meal.

How about just having a wander around when you are there and seeing what places that person you are with fancies going to for a bite to eat?
Haircut_10028/02/2020 21:23

How about just having a wander around when you are there and seeing what …How about just having a wander around when you are there and seeing what places that person you are with fancies going to for a bite to eat?

cause when I do pick a place it might be pack,I find it best to book
I've not been there to eat anything, but just take photos from their outside eating/bar area.
Try "Double Tree by Hilton", it's East of Sky Garden. It has great views over the Tower of London and towards Tower Bridge and also towards The Gherkin etc.
Look for "Savage Garden" on this link doubletree3.hilton.com/en/…tml
It has downloadable menus, which might give you ideas on pricing.

Google Maps link google.com/map…1e3
Switch to 3D view to get an idea of its location and sight lines to the attractions.
Press and hold CTRL and move your mouse up/down as well to alter the angle.

Also do a general search for rooftop bars/resultants in London.
Have a look at Brasserie Blanc.
thanks, I shall check them out soon
I find nice one,duck and waffles, beautiful place then I seen its like 60 pp for meal b😄
JimboParrot29/02/2020 08:36

Have a look at Brasserie Blanc.

looked very good but close after 4pm on Sunday
I gone for French place, but is there any nice ones I can use with my meerkat, I find one but don't open weekend to public
Near Sky Garden on a Sunday will be quiet, many places will not be open at all as the city of London area is based on the bankers who work weekdays. May be better off travelling over to the West End or South Bank.
There's a Bleecker Burger nearby, which fits into your budget. It's open 11am-11pm

They won the National Burger Awards this year for their Double Cheeseburger
casualdiningmagazine.co.uk/new…020

I was meant to go there last time I was in London but ran out of time, really regret it now after this win.
Pricklerickle02/03/2020 12:08

looked very good but close after 4pm on Sunday

I looked at their Southbank one where I've eaten and that is open up until 8.30pm on Sundays
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants