London Christmas Shopper trip £59

3 replies
Found 31st Mar 2009
Trip to London on the 5th December.

Local coach pick up on the Saturday morning and travel to the city of London to shop till you drop or simply explore the capital during the festive season.

Then the coach will take you to your accommodation in Slough (Holiday Inn) Breakfast is also included.

On the return journey on Sunday you will be dropped off at Oxford for another day of shopping. After which you will return home by the luxuary coach.

A great deal i think, I've booked for myself and my Mum.

This specific trip is customed for my local area, but i'm sure other areas will have simular deals & prices through your local Thomas Cook travel agents or Shearings Holidays.

PS. This is my first post so go easy on me, but i welcome constructive critisism. :-)

3 Comments

Hi not a bad post, but might be worth putting what company it is with and where your getting it from?

Also posted in the wrong section :thumbsup:

Moved to Misc being not a merchant specific heads up & not suitable for FS/FT. Thanks for the report
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769385
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4489
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983233
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3282

See more discussions