Groups

london coach station Buckingham Palace road question

Dropping my daughter tomorrow with a couple of her friends at the coach station (between 08:30 and 09:00am). Can anyone confirm that i should be able to just pull over and enough time for them to get out and grab their bags without any problems. I know the parking rules in London are brutal (with camera and zealous traffic wardens), thank you

4 Comments

I usually drop my mum off on elizabeth street many years ago and it was fine for doing that.

Original Poster

Grumpy_womble

Hi, I don't know if this is any help but worth a look. Same sort of … Hi, I don't know if this is any help but worth a look. Same sort of questionhttp://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4000893

Thanks, went onto Google map and had a look around, a lot of bus lanes, double yellow. I should be no longer than 2 or 3 minutes really. i will play by ear tomorrow, I know they use camera in London to fine drivers, that's what worries me

You prb get traffic : ) with congestion have down there be plenty time for them jump out while sitting in traffic
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45
      5. Cheap Laptop?11

See more discussions