Groups
    EXPIRED

london day trips

i will be in london at the end of the month and would like to know if there is any place doing bus trips to france (for the day ) maybe to calis , thanks

5 Comments

Don't know of any bus trips. You will need to get down to Dover, which is about 76 miles away, so a round trip will involve a return to Dover and a Dover-Calais ferry.

You can get a cheap foot passenger fare on the ferry: day-tripper.net/fer…tml - so all you need to do is work out a cheap bus or train from London to Dover.

not sure where in london your going to be but these guys do regular trips from west london pick up points are shown on the booking page, prices are quite cheap too

Original Poster

im staying at kings cross , thanks for the help, i looked at eurostar but it was about £260 way over budget

Banned

What about National Express. They're doing some pretty good deals to Paris - from £15 one way.

eurolines.co.uk/coa…spx

these guys are under £40 for most of them, also do amsterdam
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can someone explain to me clearly about the Samsung Upgrade Programme?11
      2. Fitbit HR11
      3. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…34
      4. Has anyone seen a cereal dispenser in shops?34

See more discussions