Groups
    EXPIRED

London Dungeon or London Aquarium's best prices for 2 adults and 4kids

Hi everyone,

It's my gf's sons birthday next friday and as a surprise, we're going to take him as well as 3 of his best mates to either london Dungeon or London Aquarium next Saturday (so that's 2 adults and 4 kids) but we need the best price possible and would appreciate help for this.

We're also going to go to Pizza Hut and Namco along the river Thames to play arcades, bowling and the fastest bumper cars in europe, so we're hoping it's going to be a very special 12th birthday.

If there's anything anyone can recommend as a replacement at a reasonable price, that would be great for all of us, that would be great.

Thanks a lot for the help in advance.

4 Comments

i have vouchers which admit 2 children free with one full payong adult for the london dungeons.

any good?

Original Poster

That would make a bit of a difference, how much is it?

I'm now considering buying a london pass for 2 adults and 2 kids for £78, (allows you unlimited access all day to 60 london attractions) which seems quite good to me and i might be going for that, then just buy the additional tickets for the other kids unless someone knows of a good offer for other stuff as mentioned in the OP.

Your text here

Your text here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1517
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions