Groups

London Dungeon Tickets

I have booked to go on Sunday 17th May (£55 for 2 adults and 2 children - fast track tickets 10am - 12 noon entrance) and think I made a bit of a cock up!

It says suitable for age 5+ and stupidly I booked away for the family - my son who's 7 has looked at the website and doesn't think he would be able to go past the front door!!

Anyone know how scary this is - or does anyone want to buy them? I can email the tickets to you as this is how they were sent to me and payment could be by paypal.

Thanks - Debs

6 Comments

When our kids were that age we were advised against going, but my kids hated me afterwards (their tolerance level is much higher than I thought!). You could always tell him that you will hold his hand all the time you're in there, & if he's really scared you will bring him out. As long as he knows that if it gets too bad you will 'protect' him I'm sure he'll be OK:thumbsup:

almost the whole thing is based on making people jump. if he's a jumpy kid, wouldn't be the best idea.

I've also heard it's quite scary - was going to take my kids but decided against.

Original Poster

cis_groupie;5210535

When our kids were that age we were advised against going, but my kids … When our kids were that age we were advised against going, but my kids hated me afterwards (their tolerance level is much higher than I thought!). You could always tell him that you will hold his hand all the time you're in there, & if he's really scared you will bring him out. As long as he knows that if it gets too bad you will 'protect' him I'm sure he'll be OK:thumbsup:

I am possibly the more jumpy one - i can still remember sobbing to an episode of TJ Hooker!!

Banned

Mine are 8 and 11 - and we have Merlin passes that would give us free admission.

I'm still not taking them though. Nightmares are no fun!

Original Poster

cis_groupie;5210535

When our kids were that age we were advised against going, but my kids … When our kids were that age we were advised against going, but my kids hated me afterwards (their tolerance level is much higher than I thought!). You could always tell him that you will hold his hand all the time you're in there, & if he's really scared you will bring him out. As long as he knows that if it gets too bad you will 'protect' him I'm sure he'll be OK:thumbsup:

Thanks - I am hoping you're right!! Hubby things I am just being a wooss - but he wouldn't be up with them in the night!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.810
      2. What would be HELL to you?2738
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767348
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370

See more discussions