Groups

london eye and dungeons help

hi people im off to london at the end of april but there a fair few sites to book the above, but which is best and is it best to book? or turn up on the day?
    any deals on? or anything i need to no?
    there lots of deals on london eye eg go on the eye there a trip on a boat etc

any advice please
    thanks

7 Comments

You can use Tesco vouchers if that's any help: £7.50 in Tesco vouchers buys 1 London Dungeon ticket and £6 in vouchers buys 1 London Eye ticket

the dungeons you can get buy one get one free coupons in newspapers regularly,they are also on boxes of frosties at the moment.

Original Poster

thanks barky
    but can you get the fast track tickets that way (frosties)

the london dungeons aren't worth going too at all in my opinion. worst day out ever, was so boring, and I have seen scarier maths homework.

Original Poster

whats best prices? any good deals?

Original Poster

anyone got any website which the above is cheaper

I paid 17 for the eye and 20 for the dungeon full price from a ticket company outside my hotel, same price everywhere from what i saw. so if you can get vouchers its worth it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767342
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047131
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2866

See more discussions