Groups
    EXPIRED

London eye wheel offers

Hi we're planning to go to London in April and was wondering if there were any offers like buy one get one free for the London eye if we booked in advance? would appreciate if anyone could help x x

7 Comments

It's quite expensive for it is!

Don't tend to do deals on it far as I remember, best bet is to book online on their website:

londoneye.com/

Your get 10% off, not much, but better then nothing!

OR via lastminute.com if you wanna throw a river cruise into the mix!

lastminute.com/sit…4-1

£37.50 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers gives you an annual Merlin pass which would give you the Eye and all the theme parks for a year. If you were going to pay full price for a ride this could be an alternative option. I'm fortunate that I know someone who works at Thorpe Park and he lends me his staff pass whenever I need!

lastminute.com are doing an offer

Lion king ticket and a london eye trip for 35ish.

I'll look for link now.

Found it:

]http//ww…=22

Hope it helps.

Original Poster

thank you so much everyone xxx rep'd xx

kirsty1981;7986026

how are you travelling to London ... you can get this, and many other 2for1's if coming by Train

I'll report this thread as it should be in the "Deal Request" section of the forum. you'll get more advise there

kirsty1981;7986026

Your welcome, hope you have a wicked time in the City!

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1952
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…44

See more discussions