Groups

London Heathrow parking terminal 3 - august 2017

Know any cheap close to the airport parking, deals, voucher codes, etc 7-17 august - I will
    Be going from terminal 3

5 Comments

One option is Marriott Hotel through JustPark:
    justpark.com/uk/…aa/

You can use free local buses from bus stop just down the road to get to Heathrow, with bus stop directly outside hotel
    https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.4808799,-0.4392339,3a,75y,22.65h,92.69t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s3Hj3RWphlxl4U97JqpkJyw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
    for return from Heathrow Central Bus Station (which serves terminal 2 and 3)
    heathrow.com/fil…pdf

Edited by: "barco" 11th Jul

Original Poster

barco

One option is Marriott Hotel through … One option is Marriott Hotel through JustPark:https://www.justpark.com/uk/parking/hayes/s/bath-road-hayes-ub3-p559b97d577baa/You can use free local buses from bus stop just down the road to get to Heathrow, with bus stop directly outside hotel https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.4808799,-0.4392339,3a,75y,22.65h,92.69t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s3Hj3RWphlxl4U97JqpkJyw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656for return from Heathrow Central Bus Station (which serves terminal 2 and 3)http://www.heathrow.com/file_source/Company/Static/PDF/Heathrowcommuter/travel_around_Heathrow.pdf

Thank you I will have a look. Do you keep your keys? As for the bus, is it free? Do you need to show them anything?

fims6102

Thank you I will have a look. Do you keep your keys? As for the bus, is … Thank you I will have a look. Do you keep your keys? As for the bus, is it free? Do you need to show them anything?

You keep your keys. Buses are free as in the Free Heathrow Travel Zone. Don't need to show anything - they are free for everyone. If you don't want to walk to bus stop, you can take Hotel Hoppa bus from/to hotel, but there is a charge.

Good summary from one of the reviews on JustPark:

"This parking at Marriott is great for Heathrow, particularly for flights departing from Terminals 2 and 3. The space is secured with CCTV camera and all you need to do after parking is to tell reception your car's registration number. To get to Heathrow, turn LEFT (not right as mentioned in previous review) from the hotel, walk pass Sheraton Skyline hotel and cross the road at the traffic light. The bus stop is 5 minutes' walk away at Harlington Junction (Stop J) where you can take free buses to Terminals 2,3 (route 105, 111, 140 and 285 - comes every few minutes and two routes are 24-hour) and Terminal 5 (route 423 - less frequent and not 24-hour so be aware). It takes around 10 minutes to Central Bus Station for Terminal 2 and 3, or 15 minutes to Terminal 5. On the way back, these buses stop directly outside the hotel (New Road Harlington, Stop D). Just jump into the car and drive away. Highly recommended if you don't mind the bus connection."

Original Poster

barco

You keep your keys. Buses are free as in the Free Heathrow Travel Zone. … You keep your keys. Buses are free as in the Free Heathrow Travel Zone. Don't need to show anything - they are free for everyone. If you don't want to walk to bus stop, you can take Hotel Hoppa bus from/to hotel, but there is a charge.Good summary from one of the reviews on JustPark:"This parking at Marriott is great for Heathrow, particularly for flights departing from Terminals 2 and 3. The space is secured with CCTV camera and all you need to do after parking is to tell reception your car's registration number. To get to Heathrow, turn LEFT (not right as mentioned in previous review) from the hotel, walk pass Sheraton Skyline hotel and cross the road at the traffic light. The bus stop is 5 minutes' walk away at Harlington Junction (Stop J) where you can take free buses to Terminals 2,3 (route 105, 111, 140 and 285 - comes every few minutes and two routes are 24-hour) and Terminal 5 (route 423 - less frequent and not 24-hour so be aware). It takes around 10 minutes to Central Bus Station for Terminal 2 and 3, or 15 minutes to Terminal 5. On the way back, these buses stop directly outside the hotel (New Road Harlington, Stop D). Just jump into the car and drive away. Highly recommended if you don't mind the bus connection."

Thank you. the car park is less than half price to what I was originally going to pay at another car park.

I recently used goodtogoparking, it was a little cheaper than others but long stay on Heathrow so it was so easy. I usually use APH but they contract out at Heathrow, I booked with them using purple parking drop off at airport but that is more expensive but again really easy.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?78
      2. Jury service1824
      3. Large card print/poster..34
      4. What laptop to choose?33

See more discussions