Groups
    EXPIRED

london hotel

hi looking for a decent deal on a london hotel for 24th april probably one night only to go with the pricilla queen of the desert ticket front row tickets that my kids treated me to this mothers day - any help gratefully received (may also need parking) theatre is on shaftesbury avenue

5 Comments

Is that marathon weekend?

Original Poster

oh no that would be typical i thought that a lot of hotels seemed busy

Yes the Marathon is on Sunday 25th April,I'm going to see Blood brothers on the Friday.May be an idea to get a hotel just outside town and get the tube in as there may be more choice.Or try Londontown.com that has a search engine for hotels in Shaftesbury Avenue at discounted rates

check ur inbox

I would recommend booking.com or lastminute as they have better relationships with hoteliers in London than other sites. If looking for particular location, I have listed some recommended hotels ]here.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553757
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826345
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767183
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714459

See more discussions