Groups
    EXPIRED

London Hotel Deal

Hi looking to go to london on 26th april for 2 nights to see Dirty Dancing - last minute have tickets for £33 each but would like a hotel thats pretty central (ideally near shops etc and happy to use tube) 4* star at least for 2 people. Best my friend and I can find is about £100 per night can any of you bargain hunters beat it?

Thanks

8 Comments

Why dont you try this, top secret hotels? You choose the place and star rating

lastminute.com/sit…504

Original Poster

have seen this and it might be a good option cheers, however knowing my luck will be nowhere near anywhere!!

bolto;4552658

have seen this and it might be a good option cheers, however knowing my … have seen this and it might be a good option cheers, however knowing my luck will be nowhere near anywhere!!

it does tell you the area ie Kensington, Mayfair, Piccadilly etc... what theatre is Dirty Dancing at?:)

Hi,

If you go here google.com/ig and answer 3 questions correct Superbreak will give you a discount code for 15% off any hotel room use the link to the site to find a hotel add the code and you will get the discount. Don't worry if you get a question wrong as you will just keep getting more chances.

I have booked many hotels using this for my hubby who stays in London for work and have had some real bargains ie: centre of London for £35 pp inc full breakfast.

Superbreaks rates seem to be very good and usually include breakfast which alot don't.

Good luck finding a nice place to stay and have a great time, have seen Dirty Dancing, it was brill!

ChiliDog08;4553334

Hi,If you go here http://www.google.com/ig and answer 3 questions … Hi,If you go here http://www.google.com/ig and answer 3 questions correct Superbreak will give you a discount code for 15% off any hotel room use the link to the site to find a hotel add the code and you will get the discount. Don't worry if you get a question wrong as you will just keep getting more chances.I have booked many hotels using this for my hubby who stays in London for work and have had some real bargains ie: centre of London for £35 pp inc full breakfast.Superbreaks rates seem to be very good and usually include breakfast which alot don't.Good luck finding a nice place to stay and have a great time, have seen Dirty Dancing, it was brill!

Hi thanks for that great post! The link you've provided though just takes you to iGoogle??

Sorry, please ignore, i've now found the instructions on how to do this here:

hotukdeals.com/ite…ea/

Original Poster

thanks everyone rep left will check that out.
    Theatre is aldwich
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. McGregor vs Mayweather12
      2. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?45
      3. NUS or Unidays?11
      4. PayPal payment cancellation?44

See more discussions