Groups
    EXPIRED

London Hotel Help Please.

Hello,

I'm looking to book a hotel in London for 4th-7th Feb (3 nights).
    Been looking at the Travelodges and at the Tune in Westminster. Looking like 130 for T'lodge and 170 for Tune.

Does anyone have any experience of these hotels, or know of a good alternative? Also does anyone know of any upcoming sales? It was annoyingly just outside of the date range on the last Travelodge sale.

Last couple of times i went for EasyHotel, which are fine but the bathrooms are pretty cramped, and in my opinion you can forgive a certain amount if you can get a good shower!!

Any tips are greatly appreciated.

7 Comments

It may be slightly more expensive but have a look at premier inn, i think we paid £50-60 for a night in london and it was very nice. we stayed at the hilton the night before and actually prefered the premier inn..

Have a look at innkeepers lodge, there's a few on the tube line and at £20 a night for their sales, or two night for the price of three, you get a decent sized room, a really good breakfast.

Original Poster

littlejaffa

Have a look at innkeepers lodge, there's a few on the tube line and at … Have a look at innkeepers lodge, there's a few on the tube line and at £20 a night for their sales, or two night for the price of three, you get a decent sized room, a really good breakfast.

I looked on their website, and there's only 3 inside the M25, a fair ways out of town.
    Is there more that aren't showing??

borgax

I looked on their website, and there's only 3 inside the M25, a fair ways … I looked on their website, and there's only 3 inside the M25, a fair ways out of town.Is there more that aren't showing??

it depends what you call 'town' like i say - they have a few on the tube line, they're not on oxford street but they are a reasonable journey to the main sites

GO TO WWW.PREMIERINN.COM THEY ARE DOING A £29 ROOM RATE AND ALSO TRAVELODGE ARE DOING A £ 9 SALE STARTING 29 DEC 2010 AT 6AM

Original Poster

Thanks for your responses, hope i didn't sound ungrateful, just thought i was missing something.

littlejaffa

it depends what you call 'town' like i say - they have a few on the tube … it depends what you call 'town' like i say - they have a few on the tube line, they're not on oxford street but they are a reasonable journey to the main sites

I second the £9 travelodge sale starting at 6am on 29th dec...I usually get a couple of rooms and if you're quick you usually are able to get one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. connect tablet28
      2. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD49
      3. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?36
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …69

See more discussions