London Hotels?

Found 26th Oct 2017
Hello all

I am visiting London with my family (5 adults 1 child) in December.They want to visit Green st and Southall. Can someone tell me which areas I should look at for booking a hotel, that’s convenient. Something in between both would be good but ill have a car so ill be able to drive anyway. Preferably something not too far though.

Thank you!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

I take it you are referring to the Green Street in the east end ? and Southall which is considerably west of the west side of London ?, If that's the case then the distance and time between them is quite big and driving to them is going to be time consuming and not easy. I would suggest that you get a hotel on the west side near to Southall and where you can pick up an underground train and use that to go east to green st.

As you have a car it doesn’t matter where you stay . Suggest you find the best value hotel near either Green Street or Southall as both places does get congested and parking is not easy . Once found then it is just matter of taking the North Circular round to go one place to another. Use sites like TripAdvisor or trivago to find the best value hotel. Alternatively look for Airbnb apartments.

don't forget you may be liable to the congestion charge when driving in london
Edited by: "mattmerch" 26th Oct 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions