Groups

London Hotels with private jacuzzi

Does anyone no of any @ all, or any websites i can book the above

missus has had a rough few month's so i want to treat her to a night @ a nice hotel and i have always wanted to go in a jacuzzi

(sad i no, and sadly farting in the bath just dont cut it no more lol)

i ofrt 2 birds & one stone and all that lol

8 Comments

wanted to go in a jacuzzi or wanted to get it on in one i wonder.......if its the first then you could just book a spa day and a normal nice hoted.....if not then GL lol...just worth a mention, most hotel 'jacuzzi's' are actually whirlpool baths, so not actually jacuzzi's

The Grand Hotel in Swansea has jacuzzi's on its balconies........unfortunatly its not a pretty view

Original Poster

go in or get in eitherway im happy lol :thumbsup:

lil_tiger;5982447

wanted to go in a jacuzzi or wanted to get it on in one i wonder.......if … wanted to go in a jacuzzi or wanted to get it on in one i wonder.......if its the first then you could just book a spa day and a normal nice hoted.....if not then GL lol...just worth a mention, most hotel 'jacuzzi's' are actually whirlpool baths, so not actually jacuzzi's

Original Poster

i like the missus but not enough to trek all the way to wales lol :-D @ this rate it will be a £20 spa bath from argos and a paddling pool

gemmyw;5982462

The Grand Hotel in Swansea has jacuzzi's on its … The Grand Hotel in Swansea has jacuzzi's on its balconies........unfortunatly its not a pretty view

heres a good deal. could ask them if they have one... its 5 star so even if not then im sure she'll still appreciat it

hotukdeals.com/ite…fr/

your missus has had a rough few months so you want to treat yourself to a jacuzzi?

i reckon your missus is gonna have plenty more rough months:whistling:

If you can spend the cash, an ex took me to The Bentley in South Kensington. We stayed in one of the Ashburn Suites. Not sure on the cost but I felt like a princess that weekend and we made use of the marble jacuzzi bath

choc1969;5982866

If you can spend the cash, an ex took me to The Bentley in South … If you can spend the cash, an ex took me to The Bentley in South Kensington. We stayed in one of the Ashburn Suites. Not sure on the cost but I felt like a princess that weekend and we made use of the marble jacuzzi bath

thebentley-hotel.com/ind…php I think
    not sure where it is on the site but the google link mentioned BOGOF on nights :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA55
      2. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?59
      3. Speccing a gaming pc415
      4. Deliveroo11

See more discussions