Groups

London Kings Cross to Waterloo by Taxi

Banned
    I'm travelling to London this Sunday and one of my transfers (by tube) is from Kings Cross to Waterloo, however I am to believe Kings Cross tube is closed this Sunday.

From experience does anyone have an idea how much it costs in a Taxi on average.

5 Comments

Euston Station is close by. I would just walk to Euston and catch the tube to Waterloo from there (they are both on the Northern line). Would be much faster and cheaper too.
    Edited by: "Kizah" 6th Aug 2010

Supermod

It is about an 8 minute walk from Kings Cross to Euston. Walk or taxi that then get then the Northern Line south...

KIngs Cross to Waterloo would be about £15

Original Poster Banned

thanks all, I may walk to Euston, otherwise will taxi it, putting it on my expenses anyway if I do

Supermod

alexthekid

thanks all, I may walk to Euston, otherwise will taxi it, putting it on … thanks all, I may walk to Euston, otherwise will taxi it, putting it on my expenses anyway if I do

Just like I did since Wednesday. Had a hearing in London so sent my client all my food, travel and hotel receipts. There is no better feeling than knowing you don't have to pay for it!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3361213
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…89
      3. What is there free to do in your town?1523
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…2044

See more discussions