Groups

London marathon 2011

Has anybody had their letter yet, I'm still waiting to hear if I've been successful or not

10 Comments

Yep, rejected.

Original Poster

When did you get your letter spud

Yes, got a place, but have defered it to next year now as I am going to Australia for a year, and have just had knee surgery meaning my running training has been blown out the water. Got my letter last week.

I didn't relise that you had to be accepted to run in the London marathon! Not that I could ever do it I think I would die! LOL

adp

I didn't relise that you had to be accepted to run in the London … I didn't relise that you had to be accepted to run in the London marathon! Not that I could ever do it I think I would die! LOL

Around 120,000 people applied on the first day, think 1 in 5 ish get a place!

Banned

Got my rejection letter last week

just signed up for the Great North Run again next year ( did the one this year ). gotta wait for the ballot to open. Prob go for the London Marathon in 2012.. will be one of the best to go for what with the olympics ...

Got my acceptance magazine last week

Check your bank statement!

solarforce

When did you get your letter spud

Got a massive magazine about a week ago. Said I was rejected but gave me alternative runs that I could enter.

Can't really be bothered though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions