London midland greatescape voucher 27/02?

Found 17th Feb 2011
I was wondering if anyone has a spare voucher for use on 27 february sunday? Cant get it off the site anymore as the day has been fully booked. Regret also missing the mirror 2£ national express coach deal.

1. Misc
  2. London
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. London
7 Comments

might have, i will check later

Original Poster

wobinb

might have, i will check later

thank you, please update me later

Original Poster

bump

I have one, but it has my name and address on it - saved as a PDF.
But I have another idea.... generate a voucher for a different day, then use firebug - or the chrome debug tools to change the date, and the voucher number. If you can manage that I can Pm you the voucher number for my voucher.

Original Poster

wobinb

I have one, but it has my name and address on it - saved as a PDF. But I … I have one, but it has my name and address on it - saved as a PDF. But I have another idea.... generate a voucher for a different day, then use firebug - or the chrome debug tools to change the date, and the voucher number. If you can manage that I can Pm you the voucher number for my voucher.

Hi I can do that. Also i need to know how many you booked for so it appears the same on the voucher. I assume you prefer not to send me your pdf due to your info on it?

2 adults and 2 kids - you don't have to actually buy that many, will PM the voucher number

oh and standard class
Post a comment
@
    Text