Groups
    EXPIRED

London musical

it is the girlfriends birthday at the end of the month and i want to take her to a show preferably a matinee on the 29/9 . she really likes dirty dancing but it is £55 for the best seats i dont mind paying this but thought i would ask if anyone knows other shows or if it is possible to get a discount on these anywhere. all help appreciated cheers

3 Comments

Hi, Not sure if you can get discount tickets for dirty dancing as its one of the new shows and almost always sold out we paid £55 for our seats but couldn't get tickets until june this year and that was back last novemeber But I would definatly take your girlfriend to see it if you can get tickets its fantastic and you will b forever in her good books :thumbsup:

£55 is the normal price for good seats to see one of the top west end shows. Unlikely to will get a discount on Dirty Dancing it is still one of the top selling shows. If that is what she wants to see then I would just book the tickets, if you hang around they will go and it will be a while before you can tickets

Doubt you would get any cheaper unless you wanted to get some cheaper seats but thats a risk because further back so wouldnt be as good of a view. Well worth paying that kind of money, did that for Wicked about £40 i paid for tickets.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oil for Oak Doors55
      2. Help sought - Cheap(est) smartphone with Standard SIM for short period of u…44
      3. Dashcam question22
      4. Ordered Samsung note 8 from very delayed delivery11

See more discussions