Groups

London show weekend

Looking to go see Les Miserables in London. Travelling from North West.

Was looking for a package that does train, hotel and show but can only find deals that do hotel and show. Train has to be booked separately........(unless anyone knows any different of course!)

So, if I have to do it all myself...where is the best palce to book show tickets online. Don't want to queue up on the day, special surprise trip mid March. Where to look for deals?

11 Comments

Banned

Don't go, it's a very miserable show tbh

shergold

Rubbish. This is the greatest show ever!

Original Poster

shergold

.......WOW, really 8)....how original

Original Poster

exmouthred

comparetheatretickets.com5% Topcashback too!

Many thanks. But phew....still pricey. £65 each for what I want

Try lastminute.com.

Are you going on a Saturday night?

May be worth trying superbreaks (also tcb)

shergold

I agree, i thought it was bloody awful.

Goonieman

I agree, i thought it was bloody awful.

After 25 years of playing to packed audiences with standing ovations most nights, it looks like you're in a minority!

Best show I've ever seen - you'll love it OP and you wont stop singing the songs for months !

I usually book train tickets through the trainline, theatre tickets through see tickets or last minute, and then look for a travelodge or similar - the travelodge sale starts at 6am thurs so why not have a look there before you book anything ? We've stayed at the Covent Garden travelodge and it's ideal for town and theatres - as well as easy to find and great value.

Have a fab trip

I had reservations about going to this show, I didn't think it would be any good, but I was so wrong, I really enjoyed it. Have a great time. I didn't book the tickets but I think they were just from here. Sorry don't know any theatre ticket deal sites.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …161395
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1325
      3. Limited Edition Gran Turismo Sport PlayStation 4 console revealed22
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1124

See more discussions