Groups
    EXPIRED

London Shows

Can anyone recommend a good London show to take my wife to for our anniversary? And can anyone recommend a web site to book the tickets through?

Many Thanks

Corky

9 Comments

hi

I normally use last minute.com. How good the seat is depends on the show and when you book but i've had some great £10 seats for footloose, fame, rent, dancing in the streets and Buddy. Also i've recently booked a Musical called into the hood for £10, which has very good reviews. Until March 25th you can get best available seats at £20 for this show. It's always worth checking the meal and show for £20 deal too. Only downside is that they currently don't confirm seat numbers so it is a case of luck. Although if the seat is restricted view they do advertise that at the point of purchase. Don't forget quidco too. Good luck!

you could try looking on [url]www.visitlondon.com[/url] dont know if they do any good deals but there is information about shows on the site. I also noticed recently when i was traveling via train that national express did train/theatre deals. depends how you intend to get get to London!

I'd suggest Lion King, out of all the shows I've seen, it was by far the best.

I recommend Chicago, truely fantastic.

I recommend Wicked

m18gfc;1671642

I'd suggest Lion King, out of all the shows I've seen, it was by far the … I'd suggest Lion King, out of all the shows I've seen, it was by far the best.

I agree. Brilliant show

Or another excellent show is Les Miserables. Fantastic songs and a great set.

dirty dancing was fantastic i would defo reccommend going to see it

I highly recommend Wicked, amazing show

Billy elliot was simply outstanding, I loved the lion king but I loved Billy elliot more!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Valspar paint11
      2. Private Number Plate11
      3. Raspberry pi as router for vpn24
      4. Xbox One Ex HDD Help11

See more discussions