London Sperm Bank

Found 30th Jan 2016
Read the other day they want donors and although I won't do it myself, well, I'd do but since donors don't necessarily stay anonymous and may have to pay for that kid's child support it defeats the point of being a 'donor'. Besides, there's already too much people as it is (around 7.4 billion) so giving birth for more might not be such a great.

On another note, Japan's population seems to be decreasing from what I read couple weeks ago so Japanese men and women should try to normalise that. If they wouldn't do it for themselves then they should do for their country.
Community Updates
MiscLondon
43 Comments
There's never been a truer word uttered!
Lol, good post
Yeah do the right thing guys "don't donate your sperm" let's help bring the population back under control and the Earth will heal itself!, keep your sperm to yourselves and together we can beat global climate change!.
[img]image.slidesharecdn.com/cop…jpg?cb=1402020882[/img]
Edited by: "-Azel-" 30th Jan 2016
Do they pay you for this?
Would they give you a hand if you got stuck?
maybe i should take on this sacrifice in an effort to balance the seemingly endless supplies of idiots in this country
You do get paid, but you have to work a week in hand
Humphman

You do get paid, but you have to work a week in hand

It's really hard work too.
So its ok for dole dossers to keep popping kids out for fun and adding to the population but youd take it away from a couple that cant have kids who probably worked their backs off to make the money to pay for a sperm doner to be able to have a child who will no doubt be loved and cherished? Hmm think their needs to be something done about people having kids who cant pay for them themselves! Probably 90% of those kids will just grow up and do the same as their parents?
I am so loving this post! Just waiting for all the Banker jokes etc..... :-)

foxnews.com/wor…tml
Have a look at that link above.... ^^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^^

Edited by: "cloudthecat" 30th Jan 2016
Having had IVF myself I can tell you that less than 10% of men have sperm of the quality that will be used for donation purposes. Don't think that you can just beat off into a jar and they'll pay you, it doesn't work like that.

You can opt to be anonymous and do not have to pay child support. The child is legally unable to contact you before they turn 18, so child support doesn't come into it.
Edited by: "roof30" 30th Jan 2016
Can I post it?
OP - I Would, but I'm a good catholic boy
My local sperm bank are running low on sperm catch containers, they're operating on a first cum first serve basis. So you better be quick and get down there, after all who wouldn't want to freeze their kids and get paid for it?.
do they do opcashback if i do this ?

if so im in
cloudthecat

I am so loving this post! Just waiting for all the Banker jokes etc..... … I am so loving this post! Just waiting for all the Banker jokes etc..... :-)http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/04/29/london-sperm-bank-under-investigation-after-couple-has-baby-from-different-race.html

The gay couple in the articles lawyer said "all they wanted was a baby and what they got was a nightmare!!", Awww but they should love their baby no matter what colour it is, maybe it was fate that the mix up occurred and the little one was always meant to end up with them, its race doesn't matter, I can't believe they reacted that way!
What's the problem?
http://www.kinoweb.de/film2000/MeMyselfAndIrene/pix/mmi03_L.jpg
Edited by: "-Azel-" 30th Jan 2016
I'd rather cut the middle man (Oo, er, missus!) out and give a direct donation.
Wait for some lawyer to pop up claiming child support from you . You think your doing them a favour and you end up paying them child support for 18 years.
roof30

Having had IVF myself I can tell you that less than 10% of men have sperm … Having had IVF myself I can tell you that less than 10% of men have sperm of the quality that will be used for donation purposes. Don't think that you can just beat off into a jar and they'll pay you, it doesn't work like that. You can opt to be anonymous and do not have to pay child support. The child is legally unable to contact you before they turn 18, so child support doesn't come into it.

There was a program on tv not that long ago (jodie marsh i think!) about sperm donation and i was shocked at the numbers they said of men that actually donate and the donations that can be used! I always thought it was a case of if the swimmers were healthy it was ok! Hope it worked out for you! x
Gamer_U

Read the other day they want donors and although I won't do it … Read the other day they want donors and although I won't do it myself

Well I'm not doing it for you.

Pervert
grooty

OP - I Would, but I'm a good catholic boy

Saying nothing
One thing I hate is people that pester you in the street like donation sign up people. Anyway I was walking past the sperm bank and there was a lady with a clip board outside and she started with the can I get 5 minutes of your time as I got close, I gave her a right mouthful.

Edited by: "one_way" 30th Jan 2016
one_way

Saying nothing

Catholic Guilt and all that stops me lol
grooty

Catholic Guilt and all that stops me lol

Do they feel guilt
Mark2111

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

Moonwolf1976

The gay couple in the article said all they wanted was a baby and what … The gay couple in the article said all they wanted was a baby and what they got was a nightmare!!, Awww but they should love their baby no matter what colour it is, maybe it was fate that the mix up occurred and the little one was always meant to end up with them, its race doesn't matter, I can't believe they reacted that way!What's the problem?

"...said Caron Heyes, the couple's lawyer."
roof30

Having had IVF myself I can tell you that less than 10% of men have … Having had IVF myself I can tell you that less than 10% of men have sperm of the quality that will be used for donation purposes. Don't think that you can just beat off into a jar and they'll pay you, it doesn't work like that. You can opt to be anonymous and do not have to pay child support. The child is legally unable to contact you before they turn 18, so child support doesn't come into it.

jodie marsh

Sounds about right; One of the leading experts.
one_way

Do they feel guilt

Most don't ... Lol
cycleman

Would they give you a hand if you got stuck?

they only want sperm from real men (_;)
I sent for a leaflet, but all the pages were stuck together.
mutley1

they only want sperm from real men (_;)

X) Cyclemans comment said Would they give you a hand if you got stuck?

So basically asking the question to whoever answers it and you answered so youre basically saying the its you thats not the real man.
one_way

One thing I hate is people that pester you in the street like donation … One thing I hate is people that pester you in the street like donation sign up people. Anyway I was walking past the sperm bank and there was a lady with a clip board outside and she started with the can I get 5 minutes of your time as I got close, I gave her a right mouthful.

Was it a mouthful of fowl language X)
Felt sorry for the tea lady.

https://londonhollywood.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/kv1lfdl.jpg
summerof76

Was it a mouthful of fowl language X)

Well she said it was fowl.
No she never really she said it was the nicest ever

Comment

one_way

Well she said it was fowl.

X

Comment

one_way

No she never really she said it was the nicest ever

Did she pay you a deposit fee.
LMFAO!!!!

You lot are sooooo soooo sooooooooooo norty!!!!

LOOOL!!!!

LOOOOL!!!!

I would ADD to it in some form or another - but my ........ .... isnt UP TO IT!!!! LOOOL!!!! (((Hic)))) That beer has a LOT to answer for!!! IV or not!!!!

xxxx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants