Groups
    EXPIRED

London Theatre Deals

Banned
    I'm looking for some good deals for Theatre tickets in London?

I will be going mid June and looking to see Wicked, Lord of the Rings or Chicage from Fri-Sun. Even if it was deals that include pre theatre meal it would be good.

Any help is much appreciated

6 Comments

Oooh, I would like to go to! Where we live there are some local coach companies offering some all-inclusive deals. Worth looking at the ones in your area.

LastMinute.com do London shows and some of them include meals with the tickets,and accomodation sometime.

2 for 1 offers here?
    daysoutguide.co.uk/att…spx

I'm going to see 'Hairspray' in June... have seen 'Wicked' which was great but my al time fav has to be 'Les Mis' which is fantastic in every way:thumbsup:

Take a look at [url]www.show-and-stay.co.uk[/url] they do some good deals including hotels and pre-theatre dinner, also 7.5% quidco with them. Lord of the Rings finishes on 19 July so not long left to see it.

Original Poster Banned

Cheers I'm coming flying down from Glasgow and already have hotel booked so prob have a look at the 2 for 2 deals on daysout guide.

I've heard that lastminute.com can sometimes stick you with bad seats and you won't know what seats until you get ticket at the book office

Try Londontheatredirect.com Got 2 Tickets Saturday Afternoon For £71 (£55 TICKETS) Delivered Or Last Minute.com Got 2 Tickets For Buddy £41 Friday Night Try And Avoid Saturday Night As Not Many Deals About
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions