London to Brighton bike ride, Clapham Common parking?

Found 13th Jun 2012
I'm doing the London to Brighton bike ride this Sunday, anyone know if it's possible to park the car near Clapham common, I'm staying in Brighton overnight so won't pick it up until Monday.
Is clapham common in the congestion charge?
Thank you in advance.
Community Updates
MiscBikeLondonRide On
9 Comments
Its not in the charge zone, but be careful about where you park as a LOT of it is resident parking or chargable.....
deviouspaul

Its not in the charge zone, but be careful about where you park as a LOT … Its not in the charge zone, but be careful about where you park as a LOT of it is resident parking or chargable.....

Thanks I'm going early, 7am, so do you think I'll find somewhere ?
everyone is there at that time you may need to drive around and ride your bike back a bit
sn0ttyang3l

everyone is there at that time you may need to drive around and ride your … everyone is there at that time you may need to drive around and ride your bike back a bit

That's no problem, just as long as I can leave the car overnight somewhere reasonably close.
cycleman

That's no problem, just as long as I can leave the car overnight … That's no problem, just as long as I can leave the car overnight somewhere reasonably close.

Try parkatmyplace you may be lucky
bummer ,thought this was real bikes.....................
RFC

bummer ,thought this was real bikes.....................

It is, the ones without engines;)
There will probably be quite a few people with the same idea. So parking may be difficult. Better to get someone to give you a lift if possible.
cycleman

It is, the ones without engines;)

they come without engines...... oO
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions