Found 19th Jan 2006
Hello,
Which would be the cheapest way to get to Brussels?
Would it better if i buy the ticket in advance.
I am planning to leave on the 03/02/06.
Thank You

1. Ask
  2. London
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. London
7 Comments

Either drive or EuroStar. These are pretty much the only options unless you like swapping about a lot, ie train to Dover, bus to port, ferry to another port, then bus to train, then train to brussels. Not really worth it.

Guildford trains go to Waterloo, so that'll be cheap and it's £149 just for going out on it's own. Do a return though and it comes down to £59.50 each way, still £119 though if you don't want to use the return part.

Eurotunnel starts at £49 each way, or again do a return for £44 and don't use the return part. Of course you do have fuel to pay for though.

If its just you going, go EuroStar, if it's 2 or more, take the car.

D'oh, forgot to mention coach. Look in your local paper for trips to Brussels and seehow much they are, I have no idea of any national companies to check prices of, sorry.

With BA.com you can get a return flight to Brussels for two adults leaving from Gatwick on the 03/02/06 returning a week later on the 10/02/06 for £158.00 (inc taxes)!

That is £79 per person for return flights, not bad!

[url]www.ba.com[/url]

Original Poster

thanks BMX but it is actually for one person and just for the weekend. I was told its about £120 return by eurostar but was looking for something cheaper.

antilws

thanks BMX but it is actually for one person and just for the weekend. I … thanks BMX but it is actually for one person and just for the weekend. I was told its about £120 return by eurostar but was looking for something cheaper.

Have you not looked at the ba website for yourself? I just took a look, one person leaving Gatwick in the morning of 3/2/06 going direct to Brussels and returning on the 6/2/06 is just £79 for a single person!! Take a look at [url]www.ba.com[/url]

Original Poster

[url]www.ba.com[/url] is not responding using either mozilla firefox or internet explorer. i had this problem for quite a while.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help! In need of a PS4 Headset34
    2. Bean to cup machine44
    3. Trade in/Sell value for Nintendo SNES mini at CEX??33
    4. Black friday mobile deals44

See more discussions