Groups
    EXPIRED

London to Edinburgh Easter - by train

Hi,

does anyone know of any deals at the moment for London to Edinburgh over Easter by train? Cheapest I can find is £150 return ?

5 Comments

I think I read that they are doing work on the east coast line and loads of others over easter. Will be loads of delays and bus transfers if I'm right

It depends on the dates you want. If you buy two single tickets, you could get them as cheap as £14 one-way (returning to London at 8am on Monday morning). You do have to travel either really early or really late. Hope this helps.

nationalexpresseastcoast.com/en/…ns/

It be cheaper to fly,just been to Gatwick - Glasgow for less last mth.

oxter;1696854

I think I read that they are doing work on the east coast line and loads … I think I read that they are doing work on the east coast line and loads of others over easter. Will be loads of delays and bus transfers if I'm right

If thats the case might aswell go by National Express it be a lot cheaper.

all the cheap train tix are gone. I managed to get mine by buying 2 seperate singles (Manchester to Edinburgh) which cost cheaper than a return ticket. I purchased it 2-3 weeks ago and it was still expensive £33 to get 2 singles. Need to book way earlier if u want cheap tix.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Most cushioned running trainers?33
      2. Quality "Pro" Android Apps - List your Favourites and Share with the Commun…22
      3. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44
      4. Cordial....11

See more discussions