Groups
    EXPIRED

London to LAX

Can anybody recommend a cheap deal from any of the London airpots to LAX please.
    Looking at travel date sept time??
    Hotel advice also would be much appreciated

Thanks

6 Comments

LAX??.......oh........CALI??

beard0609

Can anybody recommend a cheap deal from any of the London airpots to LAX … Can anybody recommend a cheap deal from any of the London airpots to LAX please.Looking at travel date sept time??Hotel advice also would be much appreciatedThanks

How long are you looking to go for?

Original Poster

It's for a friend and I think about 10 days max

Cheapest I have found so far is £401.80 per person with Northwest Airlines through [url]www.ebookers.com[/url]

Flight is from London Gatwick - Minneapolis - LA on the outbound on the inbound journey it goes via Detroit. Seemed to be about that price on a number of dates in September I checked 11 September for 10 days.

The best direct flight is with United Airlines through [url]www.expedia.co.uk[/url] . FLight is from London Heathrow to LA, fare is £454.20 per person, that was leaving Heathrow on 14 September.

Original Poster

Thanks for that much appreciated I will pass on the info :thumbsup:

No worries:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions