Groups
    EXPIRED

London to Manchester

Hi all,

Can you please help me sort out my travel next week on Tuesday or Wednesday travelling from London to Manchester return on the next day.
    Where can I find the cheapest ticket for sure?

I dont have a rail card & do not intend to buy through the mobitix website :whistling:

Help please please.

10 Comments

Didn't this work for you?
    ]http//ww…et/

Original Poster

manoj123;3182244

Didn't this work for … Didn't this work for you?]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/255867/1-train-ticket/

That actually hasnt worked for most of us. Bad website design & very very very poor Customer support.

What time do you need to be in Manchester/leave Manchester the following day?

Original Poster

in manchester by 16:00 & back in london by 11:30

i just booked through rail easy and saved over £60 and quidco too
    FGW and Virgin were £124 for 2 return Swansea to London but rail east was £60.60 for 2 returns

Original Poster

That is way way too expensive for me octobergirl :cry:

I was looking in a range of maximum of 20£ :oops:

Be lucky to get train for 20 quid return this late on...

Have you tried megabus.com/ usually about a tenner each way

Original Poster

Yes I did & thats my last bet as their times are killers. But definitely they are at the back of my mind. Thanks

Have done the reverse journey many time and unless you book it in advance you're looking at about 60 quid minimum... ok bus takes twice as long but it's less than half the price, (plus no nausea from the bloody pendoleno!!!)

Original Poster

I would have been on top of the moon if that Virgin deal would have materialised, but their site s**ks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?67
      2. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      4. Any discount for paultons park?22

See more discussions