London to New York 2-3 August - 12 August

Found 22nd Jan
There are 5 of us planning to visit NYC in August and I am struggling to find any decent flight for under £3000. Any ideas would be appreciated. There is Norwegian and Primera but when I would need to add the extras to get some luggage and sear reservations. I am not too hassled about the food.

I would appreciate any insights or ideas of how to get there. Also any accomodation ideas welcome.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Try searching for flights to Newark airport (EWR) instead of JFK - Can get a train or bus into Manhattan quite cheaply.
Also indirect flights should reduce the cost.
Hotels in Uptown Manhattan are much cheaper (between 50th and 65th Street) and any that are facing the Hudson River will be pricey.

(Sister lives and works in Manhattan so only some info ive picked up after visiting several times)
Unfortunately your going to struggle for flights cheaper as it’s the school holidays. Just keep looking on sky scanner and kayak. NYC is an amazing city. Am hoping to go again next year.
If you can spare the time to travel, then look at flights via Iceland. It'll take a bit longer with the layover, but if you're going for 10 days that's not the end of the world.

Also, look at flight from Paris or Amsterdam, the savings involved might well offset the cost of getting a return flight from your local airport to there before going on to New York
Thanks guys. Really appreciated. Had a look at wow air via Iceland but there was £20 so rally not that much worth. I tried all of the airport around NYC but it seems like they all practice the same pricing.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants