Groups
    EXPIRED

London to New York in October?

Anyone have good tips to get to NY end of October for a long weekend? Say October 18th till October 22nd??

8 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?

I'm flying with Silverjet from Luton in May. Currently £799 return but that's business class and I can't wait. Check out their website:

]silverjet.co.uk

Not really money saving but for Business Class, lie flat beds etc flights to NY that's a bargain.

Original Poster

Cheers for that but that is quite expensive...

air india is the cheapest scheduled airline that flies from heathrow to new york
    not many people think of it, but service is good/ normal and prices can be

ronmanager

I'm flying with Silverjet from Luton in May. Currently £799 return but … I'm flying with Silverjet from Luton in May. Currently £799 return but that's business class and I can't wait. Check out their website:]www.silverjet.co.ukNot really money saving but for Business Class, lie flat beds etc flights to NY that's a bargain.

Silverjet seem to be getting themselves a really good reputation, that is a really good price for a business class fare. Have a great time:)

The cheapest fare showing on [url]www.travelsupermarket.com[/url] is with Air India through [url]www.opodo.co.uk[/url] it is £336.30 per person, from Heathrow.

If you can go a week later on 25 October from Gatwick Continental have a flight that would be £284 per person,this option goes back into Heathrow, Found this on [url]www.flight.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster

thanks engadine, great price. With a 1% quidco too (not much but better than a kick in the face)

You are welcome:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv812
      2. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?1015
      3. Recommend a free reminder app44
      4. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?22

See more discussions