Groups
    EXPIRED

London to Rome

Need to fly from london (or bristol/birmingham/southampton) to rome on the 16/08/07 in the evening or 17/08/07 in the mornings, cheapest i could find was £40 with ryanair(from luton), last week the tickets were just £30 so i missed out. I want to pay the least possible, going on a budget holiday lol. Otherwise BA has london heathrow to rome for £60 or so.

could anyone help? (one way btw)

prefered airport is london heathrow or luton.

10 Comments

Original Poster

still looking

If you can go on the morning of the 16th, Ryanair from East Midlands to Ciampino is just £17.81 one way inclduing tax

The only downside is that it is a 6:30 flight from EMA, but you do then get a afull day in Rome

Or a 6:10 flight from Stansted with Ryanair is £25.21 on the morning of the 16th

Or 7:10 from Luton on the 16th is £20.41...

Original Poster

i know about all the 16th one, but i have to be in england until about 2pm on the 16th... so i can't be on a flight lol. hence why it has to be in the evening or the morning of the 17th

(its results day you see... need to know whether or not im off to uni)

but thanks for you research emasu. i appreciate it

morales

i know about all the 16th one, but i have to be in england until about … i know about all the 16th one, but i have to be in england until about 2pm on the 16th... so i can't be on a flight lol. hence why it has to be in the evening or the morning of the 17th(its results day you see... need to know whether or not im off to uni)

OK... Will take a look... You couldnt go Saturday could you?

Original Poster

i could but i miss out on a day in rome :P for + or - £20 i prefer to have an extra day in rome

As you have said, i'm sure that the 21:15 flight with BA to fiumicino is the best price at £50 - easyjet is £50, so on the BA flight you'll get snacks included, and you can use the quick check in at the airport

Original Poster

ok thanks for your help. Do you think waiting until the last minute (ie on the 15th of august) would get me a cheaper flight?

morales

ok thanks for your help. Do you think waiting until the last minute (ie … ok thanks for your help. Do you think waiting until the last minute (ie on the 15th of august) would get me a cheaper flight?

It's a bit risky - I know airlines sell flights very cheap last minute, but if the flight becomes fully booked a week before then you haven't got a chance.

It's your decision, just do what feels right for you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Where i can find maternity clothes for cheaper price in London?11
      2. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…45
      3. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?57
      4. Family Spotify account43

See more discussions