Groups
    EXPIRED

london to Toronto

First of all, Ive come back onto HUKD after a long time due to time away from the PC (because of a bad back) so well done to you guys for the work done on the site - very nice indeed !

Right, Im after tickets to Toronto from preferrably Heathrow but dont mind stansted if its cheaper. I know its peak season right now but am looking for the best price to get to toronto, Canada. I dont mind if its not direct or not and dont mind Airlines (except Air india which I will never fly on again if I can help it!). Im looking to fly out about a week from now and stay in Canada for 2 weeks.

Please help.

Thanks

4 Comments

There should be a good chance of getting a cheap direct flight to YYZ. Check the normal travel search sites (Travelocity, Expedia, Airline Network). Also there are several charters that do a good job and can be cheaper. Check Canadian Affair, Thomson Fly and and Fly Zoom. Sometimes the legroom on these is even better than a normal airline believe it or not. They usually go from Gatwick.

Wow just looking at ticket prices, they're nuts! It really is peak season. Usually you should be able to do a return for £250.

I've found ]travelsupermarket.com a good place to start looking, and then follow up at the cheapest websites.

Also remember to check STA travel if you are a student / under 26.

[FONT=&quot][SIZE=3]I've used ]flyzoom.com for cheap flights to Toronto in the past. They are not always listed on comparison websites.[/SIZE][/FONT]]

Try ]http//ww…com they have some dirt cheap flights to canada from the UK. :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. parquet floor sanded33
      2. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...44
      3. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1725
      4. Selling advice55

See more discussions