Expired

london to toronto return 4 passengers

3 replies
Found 13th Oct 2006
hi, guys im looking to go to toronto with my famil, my mum and my brother want to go on th 15/12/06 and return 7/01/07. and my brother is counted as child. me and my dad want to go on the 22/12/06 preffer it to be in the night for me and my dad, and return 02/01/07. i have looked and so far the cheapest i could find was around £1900 for the whole family, a bit pricy so can anyone help, would be a great help. thanks in advance:thumbsup:
i can be felixable on the dates 1-2 days before or after.

1. Ask
  2. London
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. London
4 Comments

try the flights on ]expedia.co.uk and travelocity then book direct via the airliners quoted, both those sites add a significant amount to the cost.

Original Poster

so far i got £1720 now. an expedia is not very cheap, southall travel cheapest so far

Try ]canadianaffair.com - I went to Toronto in May and their flights were the cheapest by far. Having said that, your flying around Christmas/New Year will always be at a premium - taking a quick look, they're quoting about £1600 for the dates you provide, but if you're flexible then you can save some more money.......

if you are willing to fly from cardiff zoom air are cheap about 3oo pounds return per person including taxes
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50423
    2. Win the Diono Quantum travel system, worth £500 @ Netmums11
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    4. Win free gin for a year88

See more discussions