Groups

London Tourist advice required for Family

Banned
    We are family of 2+2 (children age 4+5) We are in Central London f next weekend. I need ideas and suggestions, places to visit, free places to visit and fun places for the kids. Thank you

9 Comments

I am doing london with my children in the summer hols and some friends of mine recommended the science museum to me, apparently great for children.... and it's free!
    ]http//ww…uk/

museums are great for kids and r free- british museum, science museum- it takes almost a day to see each museum.
    london eye could be boring for kids- but can just sit around in trafalgar square and take advantage of the sunny day- just behind this is the british library (well, i think it is!!!) free entry again

enjoy ur trip

watching the street performers in covent garden is fun - and free!

If you are travelling by train it is worth checking out daysoutguide.co.uk/att…spx for 2for1 discounts on top London attractions.

Original Poster Banned

thank you so much everyone, keep th efreebies coming

sickly sweet;8935688

If you are travelling by train it is worth checking out … If you are travelling by train it is worth checking out http://www.daysoutguide.co.uk/attraction-types/2for1london.aspx for 2for1 discounts on top London attractions.

+1

If you tell us how you're getting there, sure we can source you some cheap travel options too! :thumbsup: - Same goes for Hotels, if you haven't booked yet! :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

Disco;8937183

+1 If you tell us how you're getting there, sure we can source you some … +1 If you tell us how you're getting there, sure we can source you some cheap travel options too! :thumbsup: - Same goes for Hotels, if you haven't booked yet! :whistling:

I booked Holiday INn, 2 nights for the price of 1, staying just outside london (brent Cross) easy tube access into London

Roccostan;8937332

I booked Holiday INn, 2 nights for the price of 1, staying just outside … I booked Holiday INn, 2 nights for the price of 1, staying just outside london (brent Cross) easy tube access into London

and your travel arrangements? (where are you based)

Original Poster Banned

Disco;8939717

and your travel arrangements? (where are you based)

Im driving down from manchester, I prefer to drive, gives me freedom with the children
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2173
      2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it22
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay918
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?915

See more discussions