London tourist attractions

Found 20th Feb
Hi, need some advice/ recommendations on how to get the best deals for some London attractions. Family visiting from abroad over the first 2 weeks of March and wish to see almost everything! So I am thinking what would be the best way to get the tickets for cheap. Thry want to do the below stuff:

1. Madam tussaud’s
2. London Dungeon
3. London eye
4. Sea life aquarium
5. London Zoo
6. Hyde park
7. Oxford street
8. Buckingham palace
9. Greenwich time zone
10. Warner brothers studio tour - harry potter
11. Thames cruise
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Jeez, that will cost you an arm and a leg! If you are travelling into London by train, check out the 2for 1 offers
daysoutguide.co.uk/2fo…don
I think Tesco Clubcard still does deals on popular attractions if you have enough points.
I would definitely pre-book attractions we went to Madame Tussauds a couple of years ago the queues are huge. It's good that they have two weeks though as that should be plenty of time to visit the above attractions. Also a little something extra Kensington Gardens have parakeets flying about so will be nice to see or maybe even feed.

londonist.com/lon…now
West end show, walk round Covent Garden, St Paul’s, the tube, open top bus tour, Shard, Leicester Square, Trafalgar Sq, walk along the Thames past HMS Belfast( I think it’s called), cable car over dock lands, etc.
shard is much better than eye

33297074-jfvep.jpg
Dunno what they have there at the moment but also might be worth seeing Olympic park, South Bank always has something on.
The Shard is expensive but apparently if you go up to the bar near the top you get a decent enough view.

Camden town is also a cool place to visit.
You could try LondonPass londonpass.com/
It might be worth buying if you're visiting the places included.

Personally, I wouldn't waste a single second or penny in Madam Tussaud’s and probably the London Dungeon either.

For views of the city, try the top of the Tate Modern and the Sky Garden, both are free.
For the Sky Garden, you'll need to book in advance to be allocated a time slot.
It's probably best in the golden hour to the blue hour.
Bigfootpete18 h, 19 m ago

Dunno what they have there at the moment but also might be worth seeing …Dunno what they have there at the moment but also might be worth seeing Olympic park, South Bank always has something on.The Shard is expensive but apparently if you go up to the bar near the top you get a decent enough view.Camden town is also a cool place to visit.

i second camden, we got this very good bus service so we can go too London and back for 4 pounds return, and was always passing Camden and it looked pretty cool, well we decided to stop there and the market and shops was awesome
Thanks a lot guys. Second the thinking on London eye being a waste of money. I work in the city and the view from my building's roof terrace is reasonably good given its free too. Will defo look into other suggestions posted. Should defo add a visit to Camden and South bank. Have also heard about the view from the pub at the Shard. Thanks for reminding!
Cheers all
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants