Groups

london travel help!!

i wonder if anyone can help me. im traveling into london on the stanstead express next wednesday. i m wondering which is the best stop to get off to catch the open top london bus, the blue route. ive tried these text questions and they havent called me back. also how far away from the train stop is the bus stop. i live on a wee island, not used to london, bit anxious

3 Comments

Trafalgar sq i think is best for the tour busses, Also check [url]www.tfl.gov.uk[/url] you will be able to plan your route from there from the stansted express to Trafalgar sq tub station. You also have the national gallery that is well worth checking out

Hi, do you mean the Big Bus Company's blue route? If you do, you'll have to go into Liverpool street, then you're about half a mile from the route. You can print off a copy of the route, the nearest points which are easy to find are St Paul's or Tower Bridge, if you don't fancy walking, there are plenty of buses you could catch. Don't be anxious, most people are happy to help, have a brilliant time.

Original Poster

you guys are wonderful. if you ever come to scotland please please mail me, and i will do all i can to help you..
    love tracey
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764589
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3441252
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3347
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.2024

See more discussions