Long battery life cheap smartwatch.

Posted 14th Oct
Got a s3 gear frontier and a huawei watch 2 but both are too good for work. Currently using a mi band 4 for alerts and morning alarm. Anybody know of a cheap everyday smartwatch that meets the requirements with a decent battery life?
Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
@mutley1 is well up on smartwatches. I've tagged him in so hopefully he'll pop in and be able to advise.
deeky14/10/2019 18:23

@mutley1 is well up on smartwatches. I've tagged him in so hopefully he'll …@mutley1 is well up on smartwatches. I've tagged him in so hopefully he'll pop in and be able to advise.

Nice 1 deeky, cheers.
Depends what you mean by cheap?
kramvic14/10/2019 19:51

Maybe less than £30

I posted a deal a couple days ago for a nice £25 Smartwatch with a week's battery life. Was from gearbest iirc. Unsure if you are happy with buying from those sites though.
MrSwitch14/10/2019 20:00

I posted a deal a couple days ago for a nice £25 Smartwatch with a week's …I posted a deal a couple days ago for a nice £25 Smartwatch with a week's battery life. Was from gearbest iirc. Unsure if you are happy with buying from those sites though.

Cheers Switchy, yeah bought from these sites plenty of times before so no problem there. Will have a look through to see if I can find it.
Found it now.
Thanks.
Edited by: "kramvic" 14th Oct
kramvic14/10/2019 20:13

Cheers Switchy, yeah bought from these sites plenty of times before so no …Cheers Switchy, yeah bought from these sites plenty of times before so no problem there. Will have a look through to see if I can find it.Thanks.

Its a hybrid, but here's the link. I thought it looked good, and there are many apps that support these kinds of watches.

hotukdeals.com/dea…049
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants