Long delivery dates?

Found 10th Nov 2017
I was just wondering what was happening over the weekend as I live in London and have Prime, but yet all of my Amazon express delivery estimates seem to be for Monday unusually. Am I being a klutz and missing something?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
happens quite often, in some areas they dont deliver even with prime. you can find delivering to a locker makes it quicker and if you have your address set up as a business they only deliver to them Monday to Friday.
Original Poster
eslick2 m ago

happens quite often, in some areas they dont deliver even with prime. you …happens quite often, in some areas they dont deliver even with prime. you can find delivering to a locker makes it quicker and if you have your address set up as a business they only deliver to them Monday to Friday.

Ah, okay then. I'm used to being able to deliver up to 10pm and have it delivered the next day.
Hi, I had the same. Try deleting your delivery address and then adding it back as a new one. Worked for me. Good luck.
AzNDeals4 m ago

Ah, okay then. I'm used to being able to deliver up to 10pm and have it …Ah, okay then. I'm used to being able to deliver up to 10pm and have it delivered the next day.

think its now up to 8pm, also can depend on where the item is coming from, we have had some recently that have come from different countries one item went through three EU airports for £9.99, came smashed and did the same all over again. Webchat and ask them, locker always gets it to us on a weekend, some things delivered on a weekend as well but just depends we have a warehouse close by so if it comes from there its always a weekend.
Original Poster
waynexyzxxx5 m ago

Hi, I had the same. Try deleting your delivery address and then adding it …Hi, I had the same. Try deleting your delivery address and then adding it back as a new one. Worked for me. Good luck.

I will try that, thanks!
eslick2 m ago

think its now up to 8pm, also can depend on where the item is coming from, …think its now up to 8pm, also can depend on where the item is coming from, we have had some recently that have come from different countries one item went through three EU airports for £9.99, came smashed and did the same all over again. Webchat and ask them, locker always gets it to us on a weekend, some things delivered on a weekend as well but just depends we have a warehouse close by so if it comes from there its always a weekend.

3 airports?! Surely they would've lost money in this instance? I used to use the lockers often, but found that when I wanted to order certain products, the locker would suddenly become full...
AzNDeals1 m ago

I will try that, thanks!3 airports?! Surely they would've lost money in …I will try that, thanks!3 airports?! Surely they would've lost money in this instance? I used to use the lockers often, but found that when I wanted to order certain products, the locker would suddenly become full...

yep, it went from Italy to Germany to London, then to North of England, it must have cost them a fortune in postage as think it was DHL and then on top it was broken so they made no money out of it. Guy on webchat said you can just put it in the bin, wonder why
Ah, I had the same problem earlier. 5pm search and all deliveries were only available on Monday.
AzNDeals16 h, 24 m ago

I will try that, thanks!3 airports?! Surely they would've lost money in …I will try that, thanks!3 airports?! Surely they would've lost money in this instance? I used to use the lockers often, but found that when I wanted to order certain products, the locker would suddenly become full...

hotukdeals.com/dis…787
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions