Groups

Long HDMI and wii to tv wirres needed

Morning All,

I am in the process of wallmounting my tv, but i need 2 HDMI cables and one wire that you use to conect the wii to the tv. I think i will need about a 4ft wire for each. Any ideas on the best place/price to get this from? I need the stuff within a couple of days, so delivery needs to be quick, or i can get it from a store then that would be ok aswell.

Rep left for any help/advice.

Thanks

Abz

9 Comments

]http//ww…om/
    they have 5 star what hi-fi reviews

failing that look on amazon

ebay is your best bet

Original Poster

what is the wire called that connects the wii to tv....

as above, ebay probably will be your best bet. You can get a 2m hdmi for under £5 delivered and work as good as any other. I've got a couple on the tv downstairs.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7650584

Wii AV cable, aka composite, but you're better off getting component … Wii AV cable, aka composite, but you're better off getting component cables if your TV has it, as it's better quality.

ok cool...sorry but im a bit thick when it comes to these things...what do you mean by component cables???

Abz;7650655

ok cool...sorry but im a bit thick when it comes to these things...what … ok cool...sorry but im a bit thick when it comes to these things...what do you mean by component cables???

composite has Blue and green connectors along with the red yellow and white

Like this

http://cdn2.overstock.com/images/products/3/MLB10586915.jpg

I got mine from E-bay and it works ok

Original Poster

orite,

i just want the normal cable but 5m or 4m long....any ideas where i can get this from...

I found HDMI's ones from amazon so might just order 2 of them (one for my sky hd then other for the PS3

dcx_badass;7651477

OP if you can you may as well use component the price is about the same … OP if you can you may as well use component the price is about the same mine cost £2.65 from ebay.No, that is component, composite is just red, yellow and white.

Thats what i meant!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1535
      2. What is there free to do in your town?25
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions