Groups

Long Lasting Aftershave Under £10-£15

Many are looking for daily Aftershave, mainly 100ml bottles please under the budget for aftershave that last longs time, not the cheap stuff that you have to keep spraying, there is some out there, suggestion of use?

38 Comments

I got given Playboy London and it was put in a drawer and left. My wife smelled it one day and i have to say it's not bad at all!

Axis Caviar Premium

I have had this before and I thought for the money it has a good smell and it does last a while.

Poppyj1

Axis Caviar PremiumI have had this before and I thought for the money it … Axis Caviar PremiumI have had this before and I thought for the money it has a good smell and it does last a while.

^^^^ meant to be a good copy of paco rabanne million

Original Poster

kylewalker

thanks :), quite intrested in some of these, cba to pay 40+ for aftershave anymore tbh

Hai Karate available from Savers for £2.99. If that Aftershave does that to Valerie Leon, I'm buying a bathful
    Edited by: "nemesiz" 3rd Dec 2014

kylewalker

Yeah that's what I read so I thought it will be worth a go for the price. Wasn't far off from the 1 million smell wise. Just ran out so looking to stock up on it now that I know it's a good aftershave.

A little above your stated price range, but this is pretty good and a bargain when bought in this way. This is my everyday EDT

halfpriceperfumes.co.uk/en/…HAQ

Poppyj1

Axis Caviar PremiumI have had this before and I thought for the money it … Axis Caviar PremiumI have had this before and I thought for the money it has a good smell and it does last a while.

Hilarious name and description

This fragrance is perfect for business minded man, who gets what he wants and works hard to get it.

He is stylish and well groomed and appreciates classic clothes. He radiates sophistication whether dressed smart or casual and has his own unique style, and he appreciates the finer things in life.

...but wont stretch his budget over a tenner
    Edited by: "davewave" 3rd Dec 2014

Shengis

Old Spice?

If your over 90.

xbolt from lidl is good. normally 3.99 for 50ml, but often on offer, have a Google about reviews.

J4GG4

If your over 90.

Long lasting, as in title. Over 30 years of production fits that I think

redcantona

Quorum

That smells like Vinegar now it's no longer under the Paco Rabanne brand name.

It was possibly off or it was mixed with Sarsons and I was robbed.
    Edited by: "dontasciime" 3rd Dec 2014

Poppyj1

Hmm interesting

Not a massive brand, but a very good smell (not cheap & nasty like others).

Try Twisted Soul - it's £10 a bottle, purchased from Blue Inc stores (not sure about online)

Don't normally buy cheap aftershave, but was given a sample at the till & promptly bought some as a daily wear.
    Edited by: "ChrisUK" 4th Dec 2014

ChrisUK

Not a massive brand, but a very good smell (not cheap & nasty like … Not a massive brand, but a very good smell (not cheap & nasty like others).Try Twisted Soul - it's £10 a bottle, purchased from Blue Inc stores (not sure about online)

Apparently you can buy it online

blueinc.co.uk/men…885

ChrisUK

Not a massive brand, but a very good smell (not cheap & nasty like … Not a massive brand, but a very good smell (not cheap & nasty like others).Try Twisted Soul - it's £10 a bottle, purchased from Blue Inc stores (not sure about online)Don't normally buy cheap aftershave, but was given a sample at the till & promptly bought some as a daily wear.

Is it long lasting?
    Someone else suggested Xbolt from LIDL, smells brilliant but there's no way it's 'long lasting', the smell wares off after an hour!

Original Poster

f2k8

Is it long lasting?Someone else suggested Xbolt from LIDL, smells … Is it long lasting?Someone else suggested Xbolt from LIDL, smells brilliant but there's no way it's 'long lasting', the smell wares off after an hour!

I reckon there both pants, there as some cheap out there that last long but there usually ones that were expensiv and heavily discounted

whelan189

thanks :), quite intrested in some of these, cba to pay 40+ for … thanks :), quite intrested in some of these, cba to pay 40+ for aftershave anymore tbh

So you didn't want aftershave at all then? You do know theres a difference between EDT and aftershave right or are you in actual fact Chuck Norris?

oO

Original Poster

Shengis

So you didn't want aftershave at all then? You do know theres a … So you didn't want aftershave at all then? You do know theres a difference between EDT and aftershave right or are you in actual fact Chuck Norris?oO

urrr not really whats edt? and just wondered

whelan189

urrr not really whats edt? and just wondered

ebay.co.uk/gds…tml

I just got Paco Rabanne XS from my secret santa....really good smell and strong enough to last long....

NinurtaEnki

Mojo Pro Attract Women Pheromone Spray here£6.99 FREE delivery sold by … Mojo Pro Attract Women Pheromone Spray here£6.99 FREE delivery sold by ShagMonkey oO lol Read the top review! lol X)

And for the ladies...........

hotukdeals.com/dea…301

transit

And for the … And for the ladies...........http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/phero-pherofem-eau-de-parfum-100ml-free-delivery-uk-15-61-amazon-2060301

have some heat

lol nice find X)

NinurtaEnki

have some heat lol nice find X)

Its a 10 day old deal now but glad you've found it, let us know how you get on.

transit

Its a 10 day old deal now but glad you've found it, let us know how you … Its a 10 day old deal now but glad you've found it, let us know how you get on.

will do

(i expect my door beaten down by a thousand hot guys or I want my money back)

X)

NinurtaEnki

will do ;)(i expect my door beaten down by a thousand hot guys or I want … will do ;)(i expect my door beaten down by a thousand hot guys or I want my money back) :|X)

So you expect your backdoors to be smashed in...... oO

transit

So you expect your backdoors to be smashed in...... oO

I only have ONE back door oO

annnnnnyway ... bringing the thread back on topic X)

Davidoff Silver Shadow Altitude Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml

http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/content/ebiz/fragrancedirect/invt/0038112/0038112_l.jpg

£11.99 good reviews

here

Banned

I find this thread boggling.

Everyone should have their own taste when it comes to fragrances. Why wear something just because of the price or others opinions. You're better off going to poundland and keep reapplying more often if thats the case.

Scents can have different results with different people. Discover your own preferences and if you have a budget then learn to enjoy your own body odor.

Original Poster

dontasciime

http://www.ebay.co.uk/gds/Eau-De-Toilette-Eau-De-Parfum-Cologne-vs-AfterShave-/10000000003358712/g.html

so when looking what am I looking for when i want something that lasts all day? thanks

Original Poster

maxim24

I find this thread boggling. Everyone should have their own taste when it … I find this thread boggling. Everyone should have their own taste when it comes to fragrances. Why wear something just because of the price or others opinions. You're better off going to poundland and keep reapplying more often if thats the case. Scents can have different results with different people. Discover your own preferences and if you have a budget then learn to enjoy your own body odor.

meh, I like majority of fragrances, just wanted some learning as bought so many aftershaves that last 5 mins before needing reapply (yes i ask other to come up close and smell if its crap)

Banned

whelan189

meh, I like majority of fragrances, just wanted some learning as bought … meh, I like majority of fragrances, just wanted some learning as bought so many aftershaves that last 5 mins before needing reapply (yes i ask other to come up close and smell if its crap)

There's many relatively expensive ones out there too that dont last longer than most men in bed.

Original Poster

maxim24

There's many relatively expensive ones out there too that dont last … There's many relatively expensive ones out there too that dont last longer than most men in bed.

i agree with that too, just a learning curve and too see if there is any way from wording on products to find out the longevity, should be a rating tbf
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?11
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?710
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?618

See more discussions