Groups

long lost sister

hi folks, this is my 2nd post regarding this , to all of you who posted suggestions and good luck thanks, but as yet no real luck , so im posting again you never know she her self may read this. anyway my long lost sister name is anita nessi meah born between 1965 - 1967 , my mother shuriea meah lived in a place called handsworth in birmingham when anita was born but unfortunatley against my moms will anita had to be given up for adoption. As far as im aware she was taken by a couple who were in the police force how true this is i dont know but must mention. I t could also be true that her middle name nessi may be her fathers name wheather its spelt right im not sure.it maybe so that her name could well have been changed after adoption so if anyone out there has the smallest idea of someone or even the tiniest inklin of any match please post . i was most humble with the last posts so keep them coming. SHOW THE LOVE PEOPLE!!!!!

6 Comments

How about taking it to the media?

Original Poster

I Know This Is Not Nonsense But Do You Think It Would Be Wiser To Post It Under A Different Thread Example Clothing , Computers Etc To Maybe Get More People Looking

Original Poster

That Was Quick Bud , No I Havent But I Think I Will Do That Cheers

bargainman;1839802

I Know This Is Not Nonsense But Do You Think It Would Be Wiser To Post It … I Know This Is Not Nonsense But Do You Think It Would Be Wiser To Post It Under A Different Thread Example Clothing , Computers Etc To Maybe Get More People Looking

Not allowed

Original Poster

emasu;1839806

There is two A Meah's … There is two A Meah's here:-http://www.thephonebook.bt.com/publisha.content/en/search/residential/search.publisha?Surname=meah&x=0&y=0&Location=HANDSWORTH++%7b+Birmingham%7d&OriginalLocation=handsworth&Range=xloc

THANKS FOR THIS WILL RING THEM AS SOON AS, THANKS FOR THE IMMEDIATE POST
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      2. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions