Found 2nd Jun 2009
Tonight dragging on and on, think crying does it to me!

Cant wait just to fall asleep x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
51 Comments

Everything okay?
Hang in there :thumbsup:

Same here, all i do is worry about everything and tonight seems to be dragging here too, im off to bed

Whats up?

Even not crying doesn't make it go quicker :lol:

Original Poster

Met-Cast;5383225

Everything okay?Hang in there :thumbsup:

No everything is rubbish : (
miffy121;5383227

Same here, all i do is worry about everything and tonight seems to be … Same here, all i do is worry about everything and tonight seems to be dragging here too, im off to bed

I worry too, everything worries me x

Original Poster

mbgringo;5383230

Whats up? Even not crying doesn't make it go quicker :lol:

I know so i'm going to carry on with the tears x

awwww :friends: hope you're ok x

First love or sth ?
Vodka will make it allll better!

*katie*;5383233

No everything is rubbish : (I worry too, everything worries me x

Have hope that everything will turn out better and it always does. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Hope everything does!!! I would of been seeing my mates but idiot has took my phone, straight after nearly running me over....

I think something is wrong with him, in the head maybe!

Chin up tweetie pie, it'll all be better soon Trust me, i'm an MP with an expenses form

Wash that tool outta yah hair . .

Original Poster

the porter;5383277

jeez im a glad im not a woman !

Pffft I bet! x

There is always somebody worse off than yourself, believe me. Strive to be positive and forthright.

Original Poster

mbgringo;5383290

Chin up tweetie pie, it'll all be better soon Trust me, i'm an MP with … Chin up tweetie pie, it'll all be better soon Trust me, i'm an MP with an expenses form

Lol :roll: Lucky you : )

Original Poster

Benson's Bargain;5383293

There is always somebody worse off than yourself, believe me. Strive to … There is always somebody worse off than yourself, believe me. Strive to be positive and forthright.

Hmm I know, can't help but feel rubbish though! : (

Benson's Bargain;5383293

There is always somebody worse off than yourself, believe me. Strive to … There is always somebody worse off than yourself, believe me. Strive to be positive and forthright.

+1 Always.

Take your case for example An old man was actually ran over by his own car after the thief had stolen it.

Feeling rubbish is natural try not to think about it and think of good things think of something you're looking forward to think of the future and let the present go past?

Original Poster

Met-Cast;5383324

+1 Always.Take your case for example An old man was actually ran over by … +1 Always.Take your case for example An old man was actually ran over by his own car after the thief had stolen it.

Aww bless him! I feel really selfish thinking about myself when there is people worse off, i don't want to either!!

*katie*;5383314

Hmm I know, can't help but feel rubbish though! : (

me troubles are all around lately hotukdeals.com/ite…od/

chin up .... enjoy being single and get revenge :thumbsup:

Original Poster

[QUOTE=Met-Cast;5383324
Feeling rubbish is natural try not to think about it and think of good things think of something you're looking forward to think of the future and let the present go past? [/QUOTE]

Oooo u added a bit!
Yeah maybe, holiday in 3weeks....:thumbsup:

Original Poster

faevilangel;5383347

me troubles are all around lately … me troubles are all around lately http://hotukdeals.com/item/414010/why-is-it-certain-men-give-the-good/chin up .... enjoy being single and get revenge :thumbsup:

LOL revenge!!! Nah I can't be bothered, I'm hurt enough, and besides i'm no good at revenge! x

You will look back on this in a few months time and wonder what you were thinking. Doesnt take away the hurt or pain you feel right now but time is a great healer.

xxx

Original Poster

munnski;5383370

You will look back on this in a few months time and wonder what you were … You will look back on this in a few months time and wonder what you were thinking. Doesnt take away the hurt or pain you feel right now but time is a great healer.xxx

I know, shame i can't forward time 3months!!! Then I may be happier, thank you x x x

Find a new man, break his heart..
Then you should feel better

munnski;5383370

You will look back on this in a few months time and wonder what you were … You will look back on this in a few months time and wonder what you were thinking. Doesnt take away the hurt or pain you feel right now but time is a great healer.xxx

Agree with this.. I can't even look at a picture of my ex without cringing ;-)

*katie*;5383351

Oooo u added a bit!Yeah maybe, holiday in 3weeks....:thumbsup:

Yep
Yeh so smile and think how much fun you'll fun but if anything about it bothers you then think about something else

@thrustmaster Then your just hurting someone else.

is that yr ex in the corner of yr new avi?

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5383407

is that yr ex in the corner of yr new avi?

Yeah thats him!!! the pig!

*katie*;5383417

Yeah thats him!!! the pig!

Why have you changed it to that then?

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5383428

Why have you changed it to that then?

Well its a cut pik....you cant see him, if i cut anymore, no1 would be in it!

*katie*;5383438

Well its a cut pik....you cant see him, if i cut anymore, no1 would be in … Well its a cut pik....you cant see him, if i cut anymore, no1 would be in it!

put a white colour over him :thumbsup:

You could use paint and draw over him :P

*katie*;5383438

Well its a cut pik....you cant see him, if i cut anymore, no1 would be in … Well its a cut pik....you cant see him, if i cut anymore, no1 would be in it!

Take a new one without him

*katie*;5383438

Im only asking because I noticed, just found it a bit odd, please dont be offended and I hope you feel better about it soon

Original Poster

thrustmaster;5383467

You could use paint and draw over him :P

Lol would someone else like 2!!! x

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5383470

Im only asking because I noticed, just found it a bit odd, please dont be … Im only asking because I noticed, just found it a bit odd, please dont be offended and I hope you feel better about it soon

Nah im not offended, dont worry, thank u hun x x

*katie*;5383477

Nah im not offended, dont worry, thank u hun x x

Feeling better?
Watch some funny videos or something, something that'll help you appreciate life works with me :thumbsup:.

His neck, chin and camp top look untrustworthy anyway . . . . :lol:

C'mon, admit it, you smiled a little bit?

Original Poster

mbgringo;5383495

His neck, chin and camp top look untrustworthy anyway . . . . :lol:C'mon, … His neck, chin and camp top look untrustworthy anyway . . . . :lol:C'mon, admit it, you smiled a little bit?

Lol indeed, O well, two years down the drain x

Banned

*katie*;5383383

I know, shame i can't forward time 3months!!! Then I may be happier, … I know, shame i can't forward time 3months!!! Then I may be happier, thank you x x x

if we could all forward our lives on a little at crap times we would all be teenage OAP's, its what we go trhough that makes us who we are, dont wish your life away and certainly not over some wacko

sassie is that you in the picture ?
Very hot x

Banned

thrustmaster;5383528

sassie is that you in the picture ?Very hot x

its how i see myself

on a good day, trust me you dont want to see the bad day one x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769430
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226641
    3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.35
    4. UNDERTALE PS4 / PS Vita / PC Physical Editions (Exclusive to Fangamer)33

See more discussions