Long shot but, anyone got a £1 EE top up voucher or near an EE store?

Found 23rd Sep 2015
I know it's a long shot but, was wondering if anyone had an EE £1 top up voucher, or if anyone lived near an EE store that could get one? Was going to post in the for sale/trade section but, realised might not be allowed as would pay £1.50 for it, for effort of getting it (I don't drive, wont be out again until Monday at the earliest). Got an EE number I want to transfer but, they won't give me the PAC code because I've not topped the number up.
Community Updates
7 Comments
really i would tell them i now want to leave as you wont give me the paq code... just keep calling it costs them more if u stay on the phone than to just give u code.
justanothercid

really i would tell them i now want to leave as you wont give me the paq … really i would tell them i now want to leave as you wont give me the paq code... just keep calling it costs them more if u stay on the phone than to just give u code.

To be fair though, I haven't used the sim, I only got it for the number and want to transfer it to my chosen network. Have done this several times in the past and never had a problem but, EE like to be awkward.
Is there such a thing as a £1 top up voucher? I thought the minimum was £5. If you go to Tesco they will print you a £5 voucher off, if you're willing to pay that for the number.
misterleoni

Is there such a thing as a £1 top up voucher? I thought the minimum was … Is there such a thing as a £1 top up voucher? I thought the minimum was £5. If you go to Tesco they will print you a £5 voucher off, if you're willing to pay that for the number.

Yeah if you go into an EE store, they do £1 top ups - which was useful for PSN Credit, eg the deals on here where you got £5 credit for 99p a lot of people converted it to PSN credit but, the text cost 25p and the minimum top up was £5 so a lot of people went into an EE store and got a £1 top up. Was told over the phone that the only place to get the £1 top up is an EE store as well, so still doing it.
I'm dubious about that. Why would they not offer that option by normal debit card means? Seems unlikely, and I can't find anything online that backs it up, though I read you can do low value top ups on Orange. As far as I know £5 is the absolute minimum.
Fair enough if that's the case though!
It isn't any more. Have read of people doing it on numerous threads with the £5 credit and people getting a £1 top up to make use of the £5 but, had to go out today to help my partners dad with something so nipped into an EE store on the way back and it was a no go, so have ended up topping up £5 and will find stuff on the Play Store which I can hopefully buy with the £5 credit before I transfer the number over.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions