Long shot but anyone live near oldbury that has a trading history and would be able to do me a favour????

7 replies
Found 16th Feb 2011
There's an item in toys r us sale that only seems to be avaiable for collection from oldbury. It's postable and should cost about £5 to post and would pay someone an additional £10 if they were able to collect and post it??

Thanks!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

I live in Solihull and will be going to oldbury this saturday or Sunday !!! Check if it is there in Solihull ? I can post it tommorrow you just pay the postage and Keep 10 £ with you !!!!!
Edited by: "Sumesh" 16th Feb 2011

Finally... Im in oldbury on friday and work about 5 mins away from toysrus or argos in both directions, im assuming its one of those you need.

Happy to help, just cover the cost of the item and postage. You'll need to pay straight into my bank account though as I have a dispute with paypal over a non hukd transaction.

If that's okay ill pm my details over to you...

Original Poster

Thanks for both the offers - Flodd that would be fab if you could pic me one up given you're going to be in the area anyway!

Thanks soooooo much x

whats the item i'll check if its in store near me if you like?

It may be worth checking but i have checked online with toys r us in the past and things are always out of sstock but when you actually get there there are plenty.x

Original Poster

Thanks ladies. Flodd is very kindly helping me out but will call in if im near one.

Hi nefertiti, toyrus now offer a service where if your local doesn't have an item in stock they will ring the nearest toysrus with stock and get them to send it to your local one.

They have done this for me on several occassions over the past 2 years or so, but have now, since Sunday introduced this properly into stores. They did say it could take up to 3 weeks to arrive as they have to send it to the main warehouse and then to your specific store, but I have found them to take around two weeks.

I hope this helps and possibly saves you on postage too.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon deliveries35
    2. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    3. Computer upgrades89
    4. Invisalign dental braces in London22

See more discussions